Hi every one I am doing well! I quit my job on Monday and am
starting my own business. I am hopefully going to have
a chiropractors office to work out of starting in may,
but until then I am passing out coupons to people I
know well and will go to there house.
Mike and his girlfriend just got a house together,
they will be moving in with in a few weeks. it is a 5
bedroom home. I told him he needs to let me and the
kids live with them..lol.
Kira and Matt are still living with me, and Kira is in
the same school I went to for massage therapy and is
doing great. she loves it.
I went to my graduation ceremony two weeks ago and I
was on the directors list and got to where the gold
tassel around my neck for graduation with a 4.0
and the key note speaker was talking to me before the
graduation and I was telling her about what I had been
through with having 8 kids, going to school, going
through a custody battle and recovering from
alcoholism. and she actually used me for an example in
her speech. it was cool,she did not say anything about
what I had told her she just said basically if I can
do this so can you kind of speech. then she said, and
her daughter is going to Apollo too, and she hopes
that all 8 kids go there. I have never had anything
like that happen it was aw some. oh and I just got my
one year chip on March 5Th from AA.
Jennifer is in north Carolina living there with her
boyfriend and working. she will hopefully be able to
come visit in a few months.
Taylor is 16 and lives with ken, he just got into a
house and it has 4 rooms so Katie and Brook want to go
live with him when school is out. so I will only have
Josh and Louie with me then.. hopefully when Kira gets
done with school we can start a mother daughter
massage clinic together.. it will be awesome. she gave
me a massage the other day and she is really good.. I
am SO happy for her.
Louie is at Luis house for the weekend, things are ok.
we are not together and I am not allowing him to get to
me.. I am such a stronger person now then I was. I
have a new sponsor In AA and I am writing everything in
my life.. pretty much a life story of what I need to
get over and move on.. I am excited that I can finely
get the courage to look back at it all.. I just don't
ever want to allow abuse of any kind in my life any
more..
I love you all and hope all is well! thanks for being
my family. I really don't think I will be able to make
it to the family reunion this year again.. I just don't
have the money and with starting my business I think I
need to just be here and work hard on that..
love you all.. hope to see you some time in the near
future love
Robin
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Robin's Family
Posted by The Eves 11 at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment