Ok - I am so excited to start this new blog! Rebecca you are officially off Newsletter Duty (I hope that is ok) and I am assigning myself to it. Yikes!
Our First Assignment is for each family to write a Paragraph (no more than 10-12 lines - or shorter) About your Family Tell us about EITHER something you've just done - an event, OR about each person in your family - their likes activities etc.. and send it to me with a family photo. (If you have kids who are out of the house they can send a seprate pic. and a small blurb (5-6 lines) and I will post it close to your family. The picture can be funny, formal, recent or not...what ever. (If you want to, I can pick a picture from all that I have - and believe me I have a lot! I think I have some of just about everyone)
This is not going to be exactly like our Newsletter because... let's face it... sometimes it was just too tough to read a novel every month. :)
This is designed to catch us all up on great events in each other's lives.
Ok - I will post all the new info I get next week - or as soon as everyone sends something.
Thanks! Check back often to see if anything is new.
Actually - I have a question - Would you rather just update your families info and photos on your own? I could make it so we can all get in and do it ourselves. It is actually really easy to add photos and new postings.
Or do you think that it would be easier to just e-mail them to me? How many of you would actually update it? It wouldn't have to be something everyone is supposed to do each Week or Month. Just as often as you want to.
Let me know what you would rather do.
-Sally
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Our First Blogging Assignment
Posted by The Eves 11 at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I wrote one and it didn't go through. If this does I will write again.MOM
I think we need to type the word varification before it will let us send. This is my third letter. Hope it goes.
Hi Kids. Thanks Sally for the great editorial. Thanks for giving Reb her walking papers. Her plate is sooo fullll.
We had a wonderful experience seeing Dustin&Sara married for Time and Eternity in the Boisi Temple. It was good being with all of you.We're trying to decide if I will have left knee done on the 22nd or wait till after Family reunion. We'll let you know when we know. Love youall MOM&DAD hope this goes!!!
Chris is doing really good. He really enjoyed having us there. He needed it. He has some really good friends there, and great landlords. They had us for dinner Sunday after conference and are in their eighties. They tought us FUZZLE you play with 6 dice. think it was similar to Reb's NERTZ. We had fun. They went to WallaWalla wed to see what kind of cancer he has. Chris has a nice little apt with a Murphy bet we slept on. Very comfortable. I'll have to see if he can send his own letter next time. mom
Hello Family,
We got back from Disneyland last night. We had tickets for 5 days and used all 5 days!! I was exhausted! Haley, Lauren & Vincnet had a blast! So did Luke & Matt.
We will have to e-mail some of the pictures later.
Love, Sarah & Mike
Brooke's facebook.
copy and paste to see what she has been up to this semester!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=106841&l=388c2&id=677015563
Post a Comment