Hi Kids, Just letting you all know that I will be having my right knee replaced and straitened next Tuesday the 22nd, which is also Sarahs Birthday-'hope you have a better day than I will'. By the way Happy Birthday to Dallin on the 5th- 11, Tia-3, which was yesterday, and Ammon which is today-14. Ian will be on the 25th-8 and Mark the 30th - he will be 15. Oh my heck!!!! You kids are growing up and I'm growing OLD!
Art will be here to baby sit me so I won't ask any one to help out. I bought a bunch of TV dinners. I felt that you are all so busy you just won't have the time, and so much is happening later on I just felt I should get it over with. I won't object to someone coming to visit though. I'll be in the Mountain View Hospital in Payson for three days then maybe to the Gunnison H for a few more. I would like to be home by the 1st of May.
I've got the book group here tonight. We are reading "Before The Dawn" by Dean Hughes. Really good. A Novel during the depression. I'm serving my Moms chicken noodle dinner-she invented it, and salad. This came just right because we got the house cleaned before next Tue!
I love you all so muchj, You are all so good to us. LOVE MOM
I've got the book group here tonight. We are reading "Before The Dawn" by Dean Hughes. Really good. A Novel during the depression. I'm serving my Moms chicken noodle dinner-she invented it, and salad. This came just right because we got the house cleaned before next Tue!



1 comments:
I'll be coming down on the 1st thru the 2nd or 3rd. We'll all be praying for you this tuesday!
Love you Mom!
Post a Comment