A few Family Reunion Clips from 2008

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Elder Scott Eves


Hey there. Last week we had zone conference in logan and we got to go shopping while we were there I went to jC-penny and bought some shirts and a pair of pants for the summer and i used the money that I got from money drops I spent 13 dollars at the DI I bought a suit for eight bucks and some book of mormon stories for some investigators I really havent spent that much from my card lately and i will do my best with all that. you know I never got those pictures and the letter from you Ive been having a wonderfull time here Ive been trying to take more pictures. you know you shouldent really b talking about after my mission I still have nine months left Im trying to stop thinking of it so I can make the most of my mission but I would like to know how everyone is doing like nick and tj aubrie charity what the weather is like how things are going has anything changed in leesville since I've been gone well I've definently gotten stronger and i think I'm losing some weight I don't think Ive gotten taller well one thing I know is that this church is true you know before my mission I
didn't like to speak in front of crowds now there is not enough time to speak any more. I love you. oh how come Andrew is still not on a mission I really don't like being the only missionary on a mission in our family we could be getting so much work done if there were more of our family on missions you know when Nick and TJ are out of the house you should plan on going on a mission with dad when he is retired I plan to when I get older. I hope aubrie and charity do to. well I can't wait till charity decides to go to church so she can receive the blessings that God has for her and also all the rest of our cousins who are struggling in the gospel One thing I've seen while I've been here is the strength that people receive when they listen to the spirit and keep the commandments you know what is really neat about this is that we have the opportunity to share that with other people mom just wondering but have you had the chance to share the gospel with someone and testify to them of the happiness that this gospel brings to families and testify of your savior. mom dad nick tj aubrie charity that is my challenge
to you to share the gospel with some one and also look in d&c 18:verse I think some where between verse 13 through 18 it talks about the joy of bringing someone into the gospel I think its 14-15 and also mosiah 2:17 I love all of you stay close to the gospel and always remember what your savior has done for you xxooXOoX
love elder eves

0 comments: