Here is an update from Jay and Leisa - I just thought I would add that the Temple ceremony was beautiful and we all had fun being in the same hotel! Thanks so much to Charity and Aubrie for watching all 20 something kids - or so it seemed.
The reception was fun and it all turned out well.
Hey Family!
In case you were wondering how our Federal Way open house turned out, take a look at these pictures. We decided throwing together a reception after the wedding itself was the way to go! Much more time to finish up the detail work. As you can see, everything turned out beautifully, and we got probably about 35 families come through, I guess, but they all stayed the whole time and fully enjoyed themselves. We didn't do a line, just mingled, ate, and talked! Wonderful!
Love you guys,
Jay, Leisa and the gang


Thursday, April 17, 2008
Jay and Leisa
Posted by The Eves 11 at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment