Here is an e-mail from Liz:
I talked with the ranger at the park yesterday.
I found out that there is electric in out group sight.
(there is only one over night group camp sight the other is for day use only)
There are even lights there, but they shut off at 10pm, that is when quiet time starts,
so we need to be done with our activities and quiet by that time each night.
We have a covered pavilion with tables.
Pets are allowed as long as they are on a leash at all times.
And as far as the mosquitoes, he said they are not that bad this year, and they
have a company that comes out and sprays for them. He gave me their number
so I could call and just let them know that we have a big group coming and so they
can spray right before we get there. Hopefully that will help, but I'd bring you bug
spray and candles etc. too!
We want to do a Baby Shower so, I am wondering how many of the pregnant women will be there and what sex of baby they are having. (if they know)
If you have any crafts you could bring, please do, we will have fun on Sunday doing those.
Also, please please bring a few items for the fireman's auction.
Here is a tentative schedule:
THURSDAY: arrive at 3 pm
set up camp
dinner: Dustin & Sara, Mom & Chris- Orange chicken and rice
FRIDAY:
Breakfast: Bev and kids-breakfast burritos
This might be the day to go do paint balling, do a baby shower,
go play at a park, play in the water etc...
(Anita has a beautiful hike she wants to take some people on up Ogden canyon too)
Dinner: Anita & Charity, Aubrie, Scott: Toco soup
Talent show 7-8:30
SATURDAY:
Temple: everyone who wants to go to the tempe go early!!!
Breakfast: Liz, Michael & Ivana: cereal or eggs/ham/cheese sand. & fruit
Play at the beach/
GAMES by Charity Aubrie and Scott
Dinner: Sally & Sarah's family: sweet pork burritos
FIRE works (not sure where/time etc)
SUNDAY:
Breakfast: Dan/Dave
Church service 10am
lunch on our own
family pictures in colored shirts. - Rebecca in charge of this
crafts/ socialized have fun as a family
Dinner: Jay/Bec
camp fire
MONDAY:
Breakfast; cereal/left overs
pack up and say good buy!!!
until 2012!!!
If I missed anything, I'm sure someone will let me know!!
As far as the money, I am still 19 people short on the money. $15 per person.
So, of those who I haven't received money from yet, I will get it from you at the reunion.
thanks, love you all
and we'll se you in ONE WEEK
Liz
Friday, June 25, 2010
Posted by The Eves 11 at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment