A few Family Reunion Clips from 2008

Monday, June 7, 2010

2010 Eves Reunion (work in progress)

Ok, I thought it might be easier to have one location for everyone to check the info about our reunion.
Here is what I have so Far:

T-shirt Colors
Mom- Peach
Dan- Goldish Yellow
Bev- Med. Blue
Jay- Green
Chris- Purple
Sarah- Grey
Robin- Orange
Anita- Pink
Liz- Red
Rebecca- Black
David- Navy Blue
Sally - White

Meal Assignments

Thursday Dinner: Dustin & Sara, Mom & Chris -Orange Chicken & Rice

Friday Breakfast: Bev and her kids -Breakfast Burritos
Friday Dinner: Anita & Charity and Aubrie and scott (I think) -Taco Soup - I Think

Saturday Breakfast: Liz & Rob / Michael & Ivana
Saturday Dinner: Sally & Sarah's families -Sweet Pork Burritos

Sunday Breakfast: Dan & Sharon / Dave & Alexis
Sunday Dinner: Jay & Leisa / Rebecca & Cameron

Mon Breakfast: Everyone - Cereal or left overs.


Talent Show - Anita & Sally & Dan or Leisa's new Karaoke Machine


Games - Charity, Aubrie and Scott have a fun game night planned.

Auction-
Mom & Bev will Run this - anyone else who'd like to help can help.
EVERYONE please bring some cool things, even if they are used - but nice still. I think it could turn out to be fun! And helpful at the next reunion!

Sunday Gathering
 Rebecca's family

Paint balling - Bring your stuff or borrow some so you can go with everyone!

Temple Trip - Anyone who wants to go, at the Ogden Temple they should rent clothing so you don't have to bring it - I think. Anyone know for sure?

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Thur Dinner: Mom / Dustin & Sara
Fri Breakfast: Bev and her adult kids
Fri Dinner: Anita / Charity, Aubrie, Scott
Sat Breakfast: Liz & Rob / Michael & Ivana (right name?)
Sat Dinner: Sally & Ryan / Sarah & Mike
Sun Breakfast: Dan & Sharon / Dave & Alexis
Sun Dinner: Jay & Leisa / Rebecca & Cameron
Mon Breakfast: Everyone - Cereal or left overs.

Alexis said...

Got this from Anita's post in March. Also, Dave has navy blue shirts. :)