Hi every one I have not been on a computer for a while.. I got a job at home depot and am loving it.. I started out at a low rate but I know there is great opportunity in management and great benefits.. I hope to be able to go to the family reunion next year, I have not been for a long time and miss going. My life today is calm! and that is great. by the way I am going to be a grandmother for a second time. Kira and matt are having #2 we are excited and I hope it is a girl. I will be happy to spoil this one. it was hard to get into being a grandma last time because I was pregnant too. and then had my own new baby to play with.. all the kids are doing well. mike is engaged to his girlfriend and they will marry in october.. got to go now my time is up love you all
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Robin I was so glad to hear that yu got on at Home Depot. I have been so conserned for you, but didn't know how I could help. I am at Rebeccas in Marysville Cal. I've been here a month this Sunday. They want me to stay longer but I've got a yard to care for at home so I'll probably in a week or soooo! I am also excited that Kira is expecting again, and that Michael will get married. Let me know if there is anything you want me to do for him. Are you still going to school? Tell the kids I love them, and Love you Robin. MOM
Post a Comment