A few Family Reunion Clips from 2008

Friday, April 17, 2009

Congrats Matt!

RUSSIA, SAMARA Mission!
We are so excited for you! Matt tell us all about the excitement of opening your mission call and what you are think about going to Russia! Has it sunk in at all?
E-mail it to Sally and I'll put it on here, we'd all love to hear about it!
You leave August 26th Right!
That is SO AWESOME!!!

Here is some info I happened upon when I Googled your mission:
Russia Samara is the 3rd oldest LDS Mission in Russia,and although others may try to claim it, is really the Greatest Mission in the World. It is the largest in Russia, covering 3 time zones. There were 11 cities open in the mission while I served there: Samara, Novokyibishevsk, Togliatti, Kazan, Ulyanovsk, Marx, Engles, Saratov, Penza, Balakova, and Orenburg... for a total of 16 branches and 2 districts. While I was there, we had about 100 missionaries in the mission.

0 comments: