We welcome little Melody Aurora to the Eves clan. You made a wonderful choice in picking Dustin and Sara as your MOMMY & DADDY. They will raise you with the spirit of our Heavenly Father to guide them. And congrats to GRANDPA JAY AND GRANDMA LEISA. Have fun spoiling her!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN. I hope you are home now. I phoned all your #'s and no one answered. I hope you got Dads CD too. You can burn it to more if you want the kids to have one.
Check out that second song on #3 It's beautiful, I've never heard it before and it's not in the Hymn book. I think it is called "It Was For Me"
Well Kids, this Face Book stuff is driving me crazy. My password is always wrong, and when i have them give me one it won't go onto the page. I give up. But I am keeping as busy as possible. I'm not working but I'm reading Grandma's book to the residents at the care center on Tue morn at 9 am and at 3:30 today I have an interview at the Manti Temple to volunteer in the kitchen. They've got a freeze on hiring right now. I'll probably be washing dishes!! I'll let you know how that goes. It may help to get me in the door when the freeze is over. I'd really like to work there. I also applied to sub at the Gunnison schools in the kitchen. I should probably ask about other subbing too.
I'm making "HUGS" and also birthday presents, which is keeping me pretty busy since there are so many b'days at this time of year. We had a great surprise party for Anita at the JSMB on her Birthday. It was fun, and she was really surprised! It was so good to see Denise Herman Roberts. Remember her?
Well there's not much more to be excited about except the freezing weather in the morn and sunny later. I am getting out for walks now.
I hope you all recieved your CD and picture of DAD. I listen to him a lot even with all the flaws in the recording. I got a CD from Edmond, my bro, of little Nicole, David Hughes' daughter, who died on Nov. 17th of Cystic Fibrosis and other complications. It showed movies and pictures of her from birth up to when she was in the Hospital the last time. She was a happy little girl in spite of all her health problems and many times in the hospital.
I love you alllll ssssooo MUCH!!!! MOM
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Mom's Update for February
Posted by Knudson at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment