A few Family Reunion Clips from 2008

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beverly's 50 Years Young

I had a great birthday party and v-day.  We got to go to a fancy dinner up at the living desert zoo.  The chorale that I sing with put it on and so I got to sing for my supper.   I sang 'someone to watch over me' that is the song that I first sang to Jon when we were first dating, so it had special meaning for us on Valentines Day.   The evening was magical, Anna and her freind Jesse (he is a really nice guy and Jon & I like him a lot) came out for the dinner and to celebrate my birthday.   Michelle even got to come along and we all had a great time (she is Monica's mom and lives in our basement with her little girls) .  It was a perfect evening, I got a great dress in Santa Fe and I felt very special.  

We celebrated my birthday on Sunday, so I could enjoy my peach cobbler and banana splits,  My diet goes from Monday thru Wednsday of each week and i don't want to break the good discipline.  I have lost 15 lbs in 4 weeks and I am excited to keep it going.  I posted the diet on facebook, 3 day free diet from the cleveland clinic.  It is easy and not expensive, two prerequisites for me. 
 
Any way the MOST EXCITNG NEWS is that Sam has checked himself into the University Hospital and he sounded very stable when he called this morning.  That was the best birthday present of all.  I have his number and code if anyone would like to call him.  
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes, you all make me feel loved.

1 comments:

carolart said...

Bev did Sam go for his ankle, his dizziness or mental health? He told me he had fallen in the shower and hit his ankle and his head and is dizzy-something like that! I want to send him Dads CD. What's his address? He wants to get together with me to celebrate our birthdays, so I plan to do that. What's his phone # at the hospital? I'm glad you had such a goooood birthday. Love you, MOM