A few Family Reunion Clips from 2008

Tuesday, May 6, 2008



Hi family here is Scotts latest letter and a couple of pictures.
Love ya all.
Sharon


Well hey there this week is going good today we are on exchanges I'm with elder
Sherwood today but later today I will get my comp back we are going to have two
baptisms this week end one is Ricky Fairbanks he is 18 years old he is a two
time state wresteler and is inviting all the school pretty much he is way cool
none of his family are members so hopefully something will come from that. the
other kids name is Keane bunting he is nine years old his mom went less active
and is now getting back active he is excited. well I guess I will be talking to
you on Sunday I don't want to give you too much information then we wont have
anything to talk about. oh also last week we had a craw fish boil in Wyoming
there was about 450 pounds of craw fish and they had just under 100 pounds left
after it was all done. man it tasted good well you will have to get me Aubrie's
and Charity's e-mail addresses so I can write them and I'm planning to write Wendy
oh and if I could get kody's address so I can write him well all is well in the
beautiful star valley oh the snow is all gone from the ground now well I love
you all and i think I will call you some time in the evening time maybe during
the day if we we have appts at night well I love you
love elder eves

0 comments: