A few Family Reunion Clips from 2008

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Whittaker Christmas Update

We had a great Christmas! We decided at 8:45 to wake the girls up! :)
Mainly because I had been having contractions through out the morning hours - but nothing consistent. They started to get a little worse so I thought we should get the Christmas fun over just in case I had to go in or something. But luckily the contractions stopped after the girls got up!
The other thing was that the power went out so when we got up it was freezing! I was awake at 6:30am timing a contraction when the clock went off! So I called the power company, turned out I was the first call they got from West Jordan! :) So thanks to me it came back on by about 10:00am or something. j/k
Also, we got about 6-8 inches of snow!! We aren't sure how much of that was just snow drifts from all the wind, but it's crazy because just across town at Ryan's parents house they didn't get any snow!! After presents we played and napped and then went to Ryan's family dinner at 3:30. All in all the kids had a great Christmas and were spoiled! We tried not to... Anita was part of it, she is to blame for some spoiling! :) Kate's 2 favorite toys are Lucky the Wonder Pup - (responds to 15 commands) and her my little pony remote control moped! :) Emily loved the Doll Anita got her - a baby Snow White with a bottle and also her My Little Pony Amusement Park. She also got a little puppy that barks. I got a great recliner and Ryan got a 12"Miter Saw. Most of what we got was not paid for by our own money - Ryan luckily had John Deer points / money he had to use before the end of the year - about 800$ that had to be used! And we are using a lot of that for some baby gear. A new car seat and swing etc...
Speaking of Lindsey, she got the cutest fleece snow suit from Mom and a few other cute outfits! Already spoiled before she's born! :) The net time you hear from me may be to tell you about the new bundle of joy we'll be having any time now!
Enjoy our pictures of December. (Other photos include Kate's Tap recital and Christmas program)

0 comments: