Vincent’s Quote of the Day! Vincent is 3 ½ years old! (birthday March 7, 2005) Nov. 5, 2008 “After Super hero time, it’s inventions time!” Vincent: “Owe, you hurt me?” Brooke: “No, you hurt me!” Vincent: “I like you and you hurt me!” V: “You think I hate you but I love you.” V: “Is Matt here?” Mom: “No, Matt’s not here.” V: “No Mom, I can smell him!” V: The TV’s allergic to flowers.” Mom: “What?” V: “The flowers are allergic to the TV” Nov. 6, 2008 Vincent: “Awe, thanks mom, you’re the best!” Haley: “Who are you voting for Vincent, Obama or McCain? Vincnet: “Candy Cane!” Nov. 7, 2008 Lauren: “Hey Vincent, look at this zucchini, it’s the same vegetable as Larry Boy!” Vincent: “Hey, don’t eat him, you’ll get angry eyebrows!” Vincnet: “Va-va-voom” (picks up a fish stick) “These are yum yum flappers!” Nov. 12, 2008 Lauren: “Vincent, get off the railing, you’re gonna fall.” Vincent: “No, that’s what Men do!” Nathan: “Where’d you get those cool shoes?” Vincent: “My head. My head gave them to me.” Nov. 19, 2008 (shopping at Walmart) Nathan: “Vincent, this is an Avacado.” Vincent: “There’s guacamole in that avocado!” Nov. 20, 2008 Vincent: (looks at watch on his arm) “Mom, it’s time for me to save the day!” “Everyone in this family is a superhero!”
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Vincent Quotes
Posted by The Eves 11 at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment