A few Family Reunion Clips from 2008

Monday, October 27, 2008

Mom's update

Hi Kids, I had a good week with Chris. He came last Saturday and left Friday morn about 4:30 am and got home at 2 pm. He helped me mow the lawns, rototille the garden and back area which didn't come back this year. He also helped me plant a Honey Crisp Apple tree. I now have 4 fruit trees. We went to a Chinese buffet in Richfield and ate toooo much. but it was good! Last Sunday he sang in our ward Sacrament meeting and was really good. We even went to the Sr Citizen potluck. He came over and ate at the Sr Center one day too. I'm sorry he had to leave, but he's already back to work.
I had taken care of Kate and Emily the last few days that Ryan and Sally were on their cruise. Also Danielle. They were all so good. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm glad they were able to go on the cruise, and that they had a great time and weather was good. Anita and Todd are now on their cruise to the Carabian. I sure hope the weather is good and that they have a wonderful time too.
I'm enjoying my work preparing meals for the Sr Citizens. Right now I have a cold which took me by surprise. It's down in my chest so I am trying to get rid of it.
I love you all. MOM

0 comments: