Hi family, we have had a fun start to school. Life is VERY BUSY but we still love you all and love to hear from you!
Our day starts at 5am when Cameron and I get up and go run/walk for 30 min. then we come home get ready I run off to seminary with Braden & Trevor while Cameron gets the other 4 kids ready for school. After seminary Cameron meets me at the church and we trade cars. He takes the 8 kids to high school on his way to work then I go back home and finish getting the others ready, do a quick change, then we head to school. I drop Dallin off first at Middle school; Then Adam and Macie off at ell. School. Then back home again with Daniel I go to finish getting ready for my work and to relax I have a whole hour and a half to me and Daniel. From 8am to 9:30 is the best time to reach me in the mornings. We head to drop Daniel off at 9:50 then I go to work as a PE teacher at the ell school my kids go to. I work from 10 till 2. it has worked out very nicely! I am outside all that time!
Then I wait 20 min for school to get out and start the pick up! I get Macie Daniel and Adam then we wait 30 min at the park across the street for Dallin to get out. Then we head home to start homework and dinner. Braden and Trevor are doing football and they finish about 6 pm. So Cameron picks them up on his way back home from work. Dinner is at 6:30 then on some nights we can relax a bit. Well not really a lot. Tuesday is youth nights so the boys all head to scouts at 7. Then everyone heads to bed between 8 and 9 pm. That is when I finish studying my seminary lesson for the next day. (If I didn’t get it all done during homework time). Usually not. Anyway I work on that till 10 pm and that is the ultimate latest I can stay up and still be able to get up in the morning the next day to do it all again!!!
Now that I have tortured you with all that craziness here is a few highlights for the month. Braden and Trevor’s football has been SO fun! They are doing so well this year! For Labor Day we went to Sacramento to Old Town Sacramento it is a definite must see! Then we headed to the state capitol and then to Sutters fort. All of this was in the name of SCOUTING! Braden and Trevor both had to visit these places for merit badges so we made it a family day. It was great! I will add a few pictures if I can.
Cameron and I are going to get away thanks to his work on the 10-13 of OCT we are flying to San Diego for the weekend we are so excited for the much needed break. We will tell you all about it next month! Adam will be 10 in a few weeks also! That means we have been here 10 years now! Wow time is sure flying by to fast!
We love you all so very much!
Rebecca, And family
Ps if you are interested in getting in on the in shape cruise we are going to take next summer please join us in getting in shape Check out my family blog, go to our profile and that will take you to our other blog the IN SHAPE blog. Become a contributor and start getting into shape with us! We would love it!! Here is the blog address.
http://inshapenow-with-friends.blogspot.com/ In Shape
http://knudsonfamily-8-is-enough.blogspot.com/ Knudson Family




2 comments:
I'm worn out just reading about it!
It's good yo guys have a schedule, what would it be like if you just tried to fly by the seat of your pants - like I do! I need to schedule and order, I guess that will come when our kids are a little older, for now we enjoy getting up at 8:30 or sometimes 9:00.
WOW by 9 i have been awake and RUNNING for 4 hours! that is just sad for me! your time will come enjoy the sleeping in this year. next year school starts for kate and you life gets scheduled for you! love you! Bec
Post a Comment